Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Re-Discovery


I used to watch The Golden Girls back when it originally aired, so I was a kid. Today, I happened to stop, when an epiosode was coming on & I laughed out loud! I knew it was a funny show, but now I "get" the jokes. And I have to admit I'm hooked.

4 comments:

  1. This show is stinkin' HILLARIOUS!!
    I never watched it when it was new but I have started watching it in the last two years and I too catch myself laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to always watch this show... its very funny and it sometimes makes ME blush! LOL

    its amazing at all the jokes you 'get' when you get a little older... even some children's movies and stuff are pretty bad but luckly the kids don't catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I moved to Birmingham in August 1998. I didn't know anyone here so I worked all day and then I would grab some dinner, get home, turn on the tv and start watching them for two hours. I forget the channel but they show 4 episodes in those two hours.
    TOO FUNNY! Then in 99 I started college but I still watch the show if I happen to pass it. I have seen them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Grandma Rae's favorite show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.