Friday, October 12, 2007

A Perfect D Story

D called me from work a little bit ago & this is the conversation:

D- It was so cold this morning I had to wear a sweatshirt.

Me- I know it was chilly in the house when I woke up.

D- I wore my sweatshirt at work for about 2 hours & then I took it off. A little while later, a cashier came into my office & said, "You know, wearing your shirt like that isn't very professional & it looks like you are sleepy. Why are you wearing it that way?" I looked down & said, "Oh!" Because my shirt (a polo one with a collar) was on wrong side out! So, I made a quick embarrassed trip to the bathroom to fix it. I had noticed that something didn't feel right, but I couldn't figure out what it was before.

Me- AHAAAAHHHHHHAHHHAAA.....And you wonder why they don't make you manager?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.