I was so excited when I saw that my rose bushes were blooming again. I love flowers in general but roses are my favorite. Their smell is wonderful. Between my rose bush and the gardenias blooming at my front door, you get a welcoming scent every time you step out of the house or approach the porch. dd
I saw those today when I came over to let the kids out. I started to cut them and bring them to my house.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely flowers and Vickie sure is smart :) I'll do that too if I'm over at your place Crystal heheheh..
ReplyDeleteI was so excited when I saw that my rose bushes were blooming again. I love flowers in general but roses are my favorite. Their smell is wonderful. Between my rose bush and the gardenias blooming at my front door, you get a welcoming scent every time you step out of the house or approach the porch. dd
ReplyDeleteVery pretty roses. I love roses.
ReplyDeletemmmm love fall, but hate to see the roses die off. Yours are beautiful.
ReplyDelete