Friday, October 19, 2007

A Fatty What?


D officially has high blood pressure. It was super high yet again today, even on the meds the ER doc gave him. So Doc W, gave him some new stuff. He said D is way too young to have this.
We also found out something else was super high....His cholesterol!!! Like astronomically high. A new diet & exercise will hopefully bring that down, instead of having to go on meds.
And D is having an ultrasound done on Monday, so we can find out what the sex is.
Hahahaha.....Actually.....D apparently has a fatty liver & they need to check that out.

5 comments:

  1. Poor D! I got exactly the same news about a month & a half ago. It really bummed me out! I was having some stomach problems also--so my dr. put me on a vegetarian/almost vegan diet & I love it! I don't even miss meat & the weight is really coming off for the first time in my life! The 1st couple weeks were hard but now I am totally getting the hang of it. My hubby doesn't want to totally give up meat but he does eat alot of the things I make--which are alot healthier than before. I am sure I have knocked a few points off my (very high) cholesterol but I don't get it checked for a couple more months. E-mail me if you ever need any recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way I took my blog down for awhile. Trying to figure out what I want to do with it. You can still Myspace me or e-mail me! Hugs from Maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be hard at first, but like marylandmommy said~ after you get the hang of it, it's not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubs has a fatty liver and DID have high cholesterol, too. Until he started taking Vitamin D 3,000 units/day.

    His latest cholesterol test came back normal for the first time EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie.... I just wanted to let you know we also got the exact same results back on my hubby and he changed his diet started exercising and eating a bowl of oatmeal every morining (oatmeal is a miracle for high cholestrol) and he has not had to take the drugs..... Ill be praying for Daniel! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.