Sunday, September 09, 2007

Still Lovin' Em

As you know I received some blinds recently. I chose the faux wood blinds, since they would be on a window that is located right next to our shower. I figured they would hold up better, than wood, especially being in a hot humid environment. They have done beautifully. I am still loving them & often find myself standing there, opening & shutting them, just for the heck of it! They are the only set of blinds in my house and as I said before I would love to have them on every single window. Not only do they look good on the inside, but they make your home, look "put together" from the outside.

This has been a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.