Saturday, September 08, 2007

Remodeling Much





Our house seems to always be in a constant state of disrepair, but that is the way things go when you are in the middle of making changes & just don't the money to accomplish it all.

Two rooms that are in desperate need of some tender loving care, are the bathrooms. One major thing that we want to do first is put a new sink in the master bath. We have thrown around a few ideas of what we want. And have been looking at bathroom sinks for awhile. I have always wanted a pedestal sink. But I also think that the above the counter sinks, are really cool & some are just pieces of art. I think we will stick with the pedestal though.
This has been a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.