Friday, I spent the day with Jamie & the kids. We ran a few errands & then went to the barbershop, to get the boys hair cut. While there, I was holding the baby, when we heard a loud poot from the diaper area. Sophie had needed to poop & we had been waiting on it all day, just as we were saying, "Yay, she's pooping!" The next explosion happening & boy, did it happen! All over me!!! Jamie took the baby & it happened so quickly I didn't realize that it was mostly in my lap, so when I got up to go to the bathroom, I left a trail of poop! It was all the way down my legs, even on the back on them! All we could do was laugh! **It was funny, though!**

Needless to say, the rest of our day out, had come to an end (but that's life with kids). And we headed back to the house. Thankfully, I had packed a bag, since I was going to go with Jamie to the Women's retreat up in Springville.
Oh & this stuff is awesome! Jamie recommended it. My clothes are now poop free!
That poop looks like Jax poop! So the diaper was off? When do you go to the retreat?
ReplyDeleteNo the diaper was on! This is what came out!
ReplyDeleteWe just went to the retreat for Jamie to help with worship. I didn't even know there was a retreat going on until Jamie asked me to go with her one night. The women's ministry at my church didn't announce it. I want to go next year though.
The diaper was definitely on! She did another major poop job today... and her carseat is currently being washed! :) She is definitely a SUPER POOPER!
ReplyDeleteJamie what's with your baby????
ReplyDeleteThis is the 2nd poop story I have heard about little AVA!!!