Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OH!

For all of my fellow school supply junkies!!!!! Target has all of their stuff on for 50% OFF!!! Mom & I left with a buggy load & hardly spent anything. They also have all their Crayola markers & art stuff 50% OFF, good time to stock up for Christmas gifts.

And you know you have a sickness, when the Target cashier remembers you coming through her line, when you bought pens....I was buying pens again!....Sad, sad, sad.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up fellow junkie! I shall go and make a purchase for the preschool! dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for letting me know! My little Darcy bug is a big fan of markers and stuff. I'll have to go stock up. Maybe even get one of those little Dora lunch boxes I've been eyeing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.