Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Honey D


1. Who is your man? Daniel Aaron
2. How long have you been together? Dec 5th 1999
3. How long did you date? 5 months
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? I would have to say D does! But I look like I do!
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did, by accident. In the car, when he was taking me home.
7. Who is taller? D, he's 6'3", I'm 5'5"
8. Who sings better? I assume I do. Because he will not let me hear him.
9. Who is smarter? Hahaha....Well....We both are smart in different areas.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine is by far. He never gets mad.
11. Who does the laundry? I do, unless I'm having back issues.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does, that's his job at the house.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Standing at the foot on the bed, I do.
14. Who pays the bills? D does.
15. Who is better with the computer? He's better with the PC. I'm better with the internet.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does, but I did it while he was recovering from surgery.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, but he can make a mean boxed mac & cheese!
18. Who drives when you are together? He always does...It's a control thing, but he would never admit that.
19. Who pays when you go out? We both pay, it's our money
20. Who is most stubborn? I am the most vocally stubborn, but I call him the quiet stubborn type. I want to pinch him!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation, but we are both good at admitting it.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Well, that would have to be mine since they live next door & his live over 2000 miles away.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, in room #13 at the church & after that I attacked him!
24. Who asked who out? We met & pretty much were together from the get go, but I think I presuaded the idea.
25. Who proposed? D did & I cried & cried.
26. Who is more sensitive? Miss Cry-baby herself...ME
27. Who has more friends? I do. I have to make him, make friends.
28. Who has more siblings? I do with 1 step brother & 1 half sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I do when things aren't getting done, but he has the final say.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.