I've got a list of things I am working on, but every time I complete a task, I can't just scratch that project out. I have to completely re-write the list. It's sad, I know.

I started feeling bad the other day & then woke up Saturday, puking. Lovely huh? But thankfully there was a Doris Day movie marathon on TCM, to keep me company, while I stayed in bed. I just love her...She runs pretty close to Lucy on my list.
My finger nails are driving me crazy. I used to never go without polish on them. Well, I have just let them go & they look awful. I guess I should go give myself a manicure.
Oh look at this cake topper I found HERE...
D & I need to have another wedding so we can have one of these made to use on our wedding cake! Cool huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.