While I was cooking some sandwiches in our new (very grateful for) toaster oven, D had stopped the TV, on Jeopardy. The questions were about literature. I answered the first 2, one about Little Women, the other about Charles Dickens. The next question, was about Edgar Allen Poe. I don't know anything about him, so I knew I wasn't going to answer it. The question had to do with a poem that said something like "Never More."
D answered, "The Raven."
Me~ You knew that!
D~ Yeah.
Me~ Wow! I'm impressed, I don't know anything about Edgar Allen Poe. That's cool that you knew that.
D~ You know how, I know that?
Me~ No. (I was thinking maybe an ex-girlfriend may have told him or something)
D~ On wrestling, there was a wrestler named The Raven & he would say, "Quote the Raven...Nevermore."
Me~ Burst out laughing....You knew the answer, from wrestling?!?!?!?
D~ Yeah, why?
Me~You shouldn't have told me how you knew the answer, I was all impressed. But you knew the answer from WWE! Hahahah!

That is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteso funny
ReplyDeleteStaci
Hahaha. I like hearing "D stories"...oh, and don't u just LOVE your toaster oven!...it's my favorite wedding gift we got!
ReplyDeleteWe used to have a toaster oven, but in our many moves, it got lost. I wanted one for Christmas, but didn't get one. So, Mom recently gave us one & we have used it everyday since!
ReplyDelete