Monday, August 27, 2007

A New Adventure ***Update***

Today was a good day! It went by very quickly though, 2:30 came along pretty fast. I'm off tomorrow& then go back on Wed & Thurs. I'm looking forward to actually implementing everything on my own.
Good news! Keith is going to be picking me up on his way to work....Praise be to the Lord most High! I don't have to get up at 5:15am!!!!! Unless, there is a day that, he can't pick me up, of course. Anyway, D will come & get me when he gets off work.

When we got home, D said, "This is the first time we came home from work at the same time in years (he used to work next to the mall & I had a great boss that gave me the same hours as D). It's so cool!" I immediately came in & put on mt comfy clothes...My body is NOT used to wearing normal stuff for long periods of time. hehe And then of course come to check my e-mail. D fallows me & sits right next to me the entire time. I finally had to tell him, I was in need of my alone time. Seriously people....I am a true loner. And I require time to my thoughts, plus I hate working online with someone over my shoulder.

So, now D is happily watching 300, for the umpteenth time & I'm happily alone. :)

I'm going to try cooking some chicken breasts in the toaster oven tonight....Has anyone ever done this before?

2 comments:

  1. Thats so funny; I'm with you. As soon as I get home from work, I'm practically nude by the time I make it upstairs to the bedroom. I can't stand my work clothes...they're not very comfy (mostly the shoes aren't).

    Hubs and I call our comfy clothes our "fat clothes!"

    Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the comfy clothes thing! My husband always looks at me and says "you're in your pjs and its not even six!" but they are soooo comfy! If they made pants this great I would spend a million!!!

    Don't know about the chicken in the toaster oven, but would be interested to know how it worked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.