Friday, August 31, 2007

Las Vegas












I have been many places in the US, but one place I have always wanted to go, Las Vegas. Well, I have actually been there once, for about 1 hour, sitting in a plane for a lay over. It was during the day, so I could see the hotels & casinos, but they were all lit up in their glory. When I was a kid, I remember my Granny's many stories of her trips out there. I decided then it was a place that I really wanted to visit some day. I hear the buffets are AWESOME....D & I would love that! Excalibur Las Vegas, seems to be a great places to stay, when visiting Las Vegas.

This has been a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.