Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm Awake

I am requiring lots of sleep for some reason. Yesterday I slept until 3 pm....D woke me up saying he was on his way home. I had to make myself get up, if I hadn't there is no telling when I would have finally got out of bed. I can sleep late, but never that late!

Then we laid in bed to watch Big Brother & we are catching up on last the season of Grey's Anatomy. I didn't even complete the episode, I was out! Now that is odd, if there is something I want to watch, I never fall asleep. I woke up at 2am & have been up since. I just worked on a blog template & am waiting for the hour of I Love Lucy to come on.

1 comment:

  1. Just a suggestion....go take a pregnancy test.

    Thanks!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.