She said she "loves Evil and Danielle so much" and then she says "because I love my mom, and sister and daughter so much" and then she says "I love my dog so much."
Really? You love 2 peeps you just met 4 weeks ago the same that you love your family?
Sometimes I can't help but laugh when I hear her crying. Sometimes I feel bad for her, but most of the time her crying is unnatural and so I just laugh. And Laugh!
HAHA!
ReplyDeleteIt's Unnatural how much she cries!
She said she "loves Evil and Danielle so much" and then she says "because I love my mom, and sister and daughter so much" and then she says "I love my dog so much."
Really? You love 2 peeps you just met 4 weeks ago the same that you love your family?
Sometimes I can't help but laugh when I hear her crying. Sometimes I feel bad for her, but most of the time her crying is unnatural and so I just laugh. And Laugh!
(insert eyeroll)
ReplyDeleteNow you know why they call her Wahhhhhhhhh-mber on the boards...sheesh
I made it 20 seconds....
ReplyDeleteMama would say, "Her kidneys are too close to her eye balls"!!!
ReplyDeleteSo annoying!
ReplyDelete