Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Doopty-Doopty-Do

2 day of working....And this is all new to me. It's the first since I've been married that, I've worked & had a house to manage. The other times I had jobs, we lived with parents. So, this is a challenge. My back hurts...Not good. But I do love working. :) Tomorrow we are going on a "field trip" to the downtown post office. We have to take bulk mail there, to send. But I have to learn how it's done. That should be fun.



I watched BB...I wish Eric had used the veto & they had backdoored Daniele. That would be good game play. But I do understand why he didn't use it. Also, his little romance, has been fun to watch with Jessica. I don't normally like the romance stuff, because they always take it too far. But theirs is awkwardly cute. Oh & God bless God.



I can't wait to buy my new lunch box of Friday....I want to get one of these.



Which one should I choose?

Before I close this post....


I may just have to start taking Rocco to work with me, in my sling. I sure do miss him during the day. And he's mad at me when I get home. I'm having separation anxiety.

3 comments:

  1. I like the second lunch bag. Where did you find those? They're really cute.

    I, too, am struggling with working and keeping up with the house. Hubs has been home for several weeks but he hasn't been working, so he's *kinda* keeping things clean at home. He starts his job on Tuesday so thats when I'll really have to kick my wifely duties into high gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second lunch box looks more like a Crystal bag! I'm glad you are enjoying work. I always like the 'field trips' too.
    -laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one on top would be the one I would buy for me and the one on the bottom is the one that looks like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.