I loved it was ED was being so mean in Tuesday's episode.
Jameka needs to keep her mouth shut. She is my least favorite in the house.
When ED said the pawn normally goes home, I was thinking something may just happen.
Even though ED can be annoying, I do like him in a weird way. I know I have gone back & forth on this, but he makes good TV.
What a perfectly shocking elimination! Loved it!
And Amber's goodbye message??? She was balling her eyes out & she didn't even think Dustin was going home. That girl needs meds.

Hahahahaha- that's exactly what I said about Amber's message. I can't wait till she is gone. I thought that was a perfect deal to make with Dick and Danielle as far as Eric and Jessica were concerned. Because if there is one thing about Dick his big thing is his "loyalty" so we shall see how loyal he is. I was glad that Dustin got the boot and LOVED his face. That was an awesome eviction and I'm also glad to see Danielle win HOH. I do hate the way Dick can be a baby and act a fool when something doesn't go his way but when he is somewhat calm he is a good player and not knowing the details of what happened between him and Danielle- it is neat to see his love for her now. Esp. when he was guaranteeing her stay by driving everyone crazy...pots and pans were great!!
ReplyDelete