Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ava Sophia "Sophie" Is Here

Now that Jamie & Hank have posted about their little girls arrival, I can now share my pictures. :)



I had to take a picture of this big photo that hangs in the hallway of the hospital.
Mom, with the parents.
Beautiful Mommy.
Nurse Vickie monitoring the contractions.
After we all left the room, Tres came to the waiting room to give Betty "grandma", a little hint about the babies name.
Tres was a bit worried, so Grandma was making him smile.
Bryant was busy with his Star Wars men, while sitting in Aunt Bickies lap.
Betty & Mom played "cards."

Here she is!!! She was maybe 30 minutes old here.



After we saw, Baby Sophie & made sure Jamie was OK, Mom & I headed home. I ended up taking a nap. Jamie must know just how special she is to me, because I don't get up at 5:30am, for just anyone. Hahaha! I can't wait to hold this little sweetheart.

Be sure to stop by Jamie's blog, to read all about Sophie's entrance into this world & to send them some congrats. I know there are quite a few of you, who read her blog & never leave comments. I think Sophie & her family deserve one, don't you? ;)

3 comments:

  1. aaawwww!!! What a beatitful baby!
    And I LOVE her name. Congrats to the proud parents and big brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet & adorable :D Welcome to this way Sophie :) Hugzzzzz from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a little cutie. Congratulations to the new parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.