I have been waiting on The Two Corey's. Corey Haim was my childhood celeb crush.
Scott Baio...What to say here? What do all these women see in him? Not my cup of tea. Hopefully he'll get his issues worked out & settle down with ONE woman. I did hear that his fiance is preggo, but they are trying to keep it on the down-low so it doesn't mess up the show any.
I really like this show. First of all...I have a bit of a crush on Joey Fatone (he was my fav N*Sync fella). And I know lyrics...Let me tell ya. I could have won this show over & over. D just sits back & laughs at me. I don't like the singing show with Wayne Brady, though. It's just corny.
WHAT! Drew Carey replacing Bob Barker on The Price Is Right. Well, this price is wrong. I don't like this at all.
And on to the trashy show of the moment. I didn't watch Flava of Love or I Love New York, but I decided to check out, Rock of Love (I was a Poison fan). OH MY! I had to take a shower afterwards. These women, make women look bad...Really bad.

So many posts today......
ReplyDeleteOk so Corey was my first CRUSH!! But what is the show?
Scott is a DIRTY boy- EVERYONE has had sex with him!
I wanted Rosie to get the price is right- even though I think she has a BIG mouth- it would of been more entertaining.
Then for Rock of Love- Bret was another huge crush but I can't even feel any of that after seeing him with all of those skanks!!! I'm talking nasty girls!! Then the fact that the man is stuck back in the 80's with his bandana he won't take off because of his hair falling out- I about died when he came out with his pjs on and his NAPPY COMB OVER HAIR! That was very funny and GROSS!!