Monday, July 09, 2007

Big Brother ~ Thoughts

My blog isn't letting me type in titles. Weird. I'm blogging a day late about this...

I really wonder what happened between Dick & Daniele?

I feel bad for him. It broke my heart, to see him cry. And I don't like how's she's treating him. But I'm sure we would understand more, if we knew their past.

I'm not a fan of Joe. But I really like Dustin, he seems genuine.

Will they makeover the HOH room, every time someone wins? Or was that just for the All Stars.

Jen crying over her "ugly" picture. How shallow can you get?

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts are very close to your thoughts! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!

    Jen and Jessica are by far my least favorite players thus far. Jen crying over her picture was ridiculous! I wish my life was going so well that the only thing I worried about was how I look in pictures! Plus, I counted how many times she said the word "like" in the diary room and at one point, she said it EIGHT times in 12 seconds!

    Jessica is just too annoying for me.

    I think a lot of the players resemble stars....Evil (Dick) looks like Tommy Lee, Jessica looks like Paris Hilton, Danielle looks like a thin Anna Nicole Smith, and Eric looks like Adam Sandler.

    My early favorite is Nick (the Hottie former pro football player).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right along with you on your thoughts. L and I think Joe was the problem and like Dustin. I got sooo mad at Jen about the crying spill. So stupid. Get over yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I want SHOWTIME!!!!!! But beyond that here are my thoughts....I want to kick Jenn in her mouth- has she NEVER watched the show? IDIOT!! Joe must go and you know I love my homosexual men but he is stupid- I agree with you on Dustin. But I disagree about Dick and daughter......a daughter would (in most cases) not choose to have her father not be apart of her life unless he is to blame for something. I mean, do you remember him talking trash when he was watching them all with the 3 in the HOH room? He was insulting her then and THAT'S HIS DAUGHTER!! HOH totally sucks, it looks like a jail cell and it didn't even look like the bed was properly made- very disappointing! Other than privacy I'd rather sleep in the rooms down stairs cause they are much more fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.