Thursday, July 05, 2007

DON'T FORGET!!!!


BIG BROTHER BEGINS TONIGHT!!!!!

If you have never seen this show, please give it a try. It makes Summer so fun!

And for all the addicts, here's the best place to go to for all things BB. If you don't have the live feed, you can watch tons of stuff on Youtube that people post on the site above, so you really don't miss out on anything. I haven't got the live feed & I'm not sure if I will or not. I want too, because it made BB so much more exciting. I'll let you know if I get it.

5 comments:

  1. They are also showing 3 hours of live feeds on showtime each night too...it might be cheaper to get that than the feeds!!! Once I get a feel for the HG's I tend to just stick to the JU feed updates anyway...much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait! I hope my company doesn't mind that I will be watching BB tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT WAIT!!

    I've been thinking about it all day!

    Sometimes I have to TiVo it, and I have to remember to watch the show before I read your blog everyday :)

    Last season, I forgot you were an addict like me and I'd visit you before I watched the show and I found out a couple of things early. I didn't mind, but the Hubs did ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.