Friday, July 06, 2007

Concerts

I haven't been to many concerts. I think that's a bit strange considering the music fan I am.
I have been to quite a few Christian ones, though. My favorite had to be the DC Talk Jesus Freak tour. I of course have seen my beloved Crystal Lewis, at the Harvest Crusade in Anaheim, CA. It was a treat. One year D got tickets to go see Creed. I wasn't too thrilled about that one, because I just don't care for their music. The concert was good, but it would have been better if I could have seen the stage through cloud of pot smoke. Hahaha. This past May, I had planned on going to see Gwen Stefani in Atlanta. I was going to buy my concert tickets online, but then D got injured & we weren't able to go. Maybe next time.

What concerts have you been too? Or what was your favorite?

This has been a sponsored post.

2 comments:

  1. I've been to SEVERAL concerts... big ones and small ones.

    Tori Amos
    Alanis Morsette
    Rod Stewart
    Hank Williams Jr.
    Hank Williams III
    Poison
    Counting Crows (several times)
    Clint Black
    Dixie Chicks
    Matchbox 20
    POD
    LIVE
    Alan Jackson
    Hatebreed
    The Dropkick Murphys
    Flogging Molly

    i could go on and on but thats just some to give you an idea of the wide variety of music I like or have liked at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to Christian concerts. I LOVE Carmen. I've also seen Micheal W Smith, Newsboys and DC Talk. I haven't been to one in a VERY long time. At Carowinds here, they have a Christian Music Day and I hope to go this year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.