Thursday, July 26, 2007

Big Brother ~ Thoughts

At least ED went to the bathroom to pass gas! Hahaha!

I think Daniele's boyfriend is way cuter than Nick. I also felt really bed for him. It made not really like Daniele, for even putting herself into the situation with Nick. If I have a boyfriend, that's it...No way would I be spending all my time with another a guy, that is constantly telling me how he wants to be with me.

Jen surely didn't her Mom's looks.

I thought Nick's new look...Looked stupid.

I hope evicting Mike doesn't come back to bite the house in the butt later. I think Kail could be much more dangerous.

This should be an interesting week with Dustin as HOH. You know any decisions he makes will have to go through Amber. I think he'll probably put Zach up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.