The America's Choice tasks always make me laugh, plus Eric is the best person in the house to be "our" player. Did you see his piercings tonight? I never would have guessed him to have those! Hahaha
I'm sure living with ED, can probably grate on ones nerves, but I so love that he tells it like it is. And I would never want to be on his bad side.
I'm so over Kail....Adios chica.
And the ED/Nick/Daniele blow up, was so much bigger, they did lots of editing. I read the whole thing on Jokers. Amber was even in the mix...Crying of course, but thankfully they spared us that torture.
OH! And Jen is starting to grow on me, that kinda love to hate them sorta thing.

I want ED 'O U T'. He is on a major power-trip and he is getting obnoxious. I'm beginning to like Jen as well. She is playing a good game.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was built like her. (blink-blink)!!
I bet you'll be seeing her in Playboy after this is over.
I want Kail out as well and Eric is AWESOME!! Right now he is my pick to win.
Jenn is in NO WAY growing on me. Dick is making himself a HUGE target. Eric cracks me up. Amber better stop crying. And Daniele appears to be a selfish bratt at times. I think Dick should have put up Nick instead of the other guy.
ReplyDelete~ED makes me crack up. I luv seeing him get into his rants cuz sometimes they are just crazy.
ReplyDelete~Bye-Bye Kail
~I wish I was built like Jen too.
~Eric is hilarious. When L and I saw those piercings, both looked at each other and was like "No Way!" L said the same thing~ Never woulda thought that about him. He's awesome.
~Amber's grating on me with all the crying. Drives me nutz.
Do you have the 24/7 thing again?
No I don't have the 24/7 live feed. I wish! Maybe I can get it soon. But for now, I read & watch things on www.jokersupdates.com
ReplyDeleteOk, here we go......
ReplyDeleteDick ticked me off last night with his attacking Kail- I get it that she started it and totally played too hard in the beginning BUT he did take it too far before the competition. I'm also wanting her to go but he could of had an inch of dignity. I hated the way he treated Mike during the competition and LOVED how Mike stood up to him- he is def. one to intimidate and Mike played it cool the whole time...like he said it's a game. I then of course fell back in favor of Dick when he was talking to Danielle and then went and offered to do therapy. I had to rewind tivo when I saw the nipple rings- GAG!! Jenn is an idiot and I hope they leave her in there for entertainment because she is sooooo NOT a threat. I did kinda feel bad for her with the mustard thing and I can't believe BB let him do something like that. I'm loosing interest in my Gay guy because he is so far "up Amber's butt" :) (I'll leave that one alone). Amber MUST GO- SHE CRIES OVER EVERYTHING!!! I just want to smack her.