I watched the whole drinking game on Jokers the other night. It was hilarious.
I have no words for how self centered Jen is. Taking her Mom's picture down?
Kragnus & Magnus...Funny.
Nick is really cute. I would totally be crushing on him if I were in the house & I was single. But Dustin would be my best buddy.
I love Evil Dick. I love how he put Jen in her place. I surely hope that he doesn't go home. I don't want Daniele to go either. Let's hope Eric can get Jessica on the block & booted out.
Ridiculous! Who else was yelling at the TV? Was that not the most ludicrous nomination speech ever? I can't stand Jen. Uuuugggggg!!!

Jen is totally 'stomach turning' naucous!! I know people like that and can't stand to be around them.
ReplyDeleteI want to see those two stay in the house also. Too bad they can't vote the HOH out!!
Jen is RIDICULOUS!
ReplyDeleteShe's literally insane. I couldn't believe she told Nick she thought they would be closer and then said she was going to vote the negative people out and then said "you're kinda negative."
I'm really glad Nick stood his ground and didn't cave in an attempt to avoid getting nominated.
Jen's a skank. I can't stand her.
I hope the house votes her out next time they can!
Wonder if jen made any shirts that campaign on her behalf...you know, like "Save Jen." She seems to have a shirt for everything else.
She may be stupid she is getting more attention from Big Brother than anyone else so far....the whole episode was about her. SO she is getting what she wants!! The drinking game was awesome! .....AH MAN- THAT SUCKS..I just went to Jokers in the middle of the comment- not a good idea when you don't like spoilers! I forgot they posted everything including what people say. Oh well. I'm starting not to like Kail due to her sucking up to Jenn but really like that no one else gave her much power with the HOH. My gay friend would be Joe, I know I can't believe I said that, but Dustin isn't gay enough for me :)
ReplyDelete