Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Big Brother ~ Thoughts

Nick is a cutie & he cracks me up flirting with the girls.

Jen's S-T-U-P-I-D. She seriously needs to go live in the "full of herself" world alone. She urks me, can you tell?

Eric's performance was brilliant. Good job.

I really wish Daniele had used the veto & then Jen was put on the block. But I can understand her not wanting to rock the boat just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Yea I am beyond annoyed with jenn but a part of me wants her to stick around for no other reason than her making an A$$ of herself EVERY episode! I kinda had a change of heart for a moment last night with Joe when he went and stirred up trouble with Nick and Jenn- I loved it!!! I will say the most annoying to me last night was Amber and her "God put me one the block etc..." speech. I honestly had to put my head in a pillow so I didn't wake the boys screaming. I'm hoping for her to leave.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.