Too funny!...Your voice is crackin' me up in this video...esp. towards the end!
Love it. Chloe even had to crawl up in my lap to see what i was watching.
Tooo cute! I love your southern puppy love voice! I remembered my password .... I had to create a google thing.... well it has been like 6 months since I was last on here blogging....lol
Very cute. I'm glad the surgery went so well.
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Too funny!...Your voice is crackin' me up in this video...esp. towards the end!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Chloe even had to crawl up in my lap to see what i was watching.
ReplyDeleteTooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your southern puppy love voice!
I remembered my password .... I had to create a google thing.... well it has been like 6 months since I was last on here blogging....lol
Very cute. I'm glad the surgery went so well.
ReplyDelete