Sunday, May 13, 2007

Myspace Graphics


To my Mom & all Mom's out there, whether your child is in your arms, or just in your heart...Embrace this day, because you are extraordinary.
When the day is long...You are past your limit...Your child yells your name for the 15th time...Laundry never seems to end...That extra few minutes of sleep would be nice...You need to have an adult conversation...You feel overwhelmed & under appreciated...Never, ever forget, that you have been chosen to have the most difficult job in the world. But you have also been entrusted with a priceless gift.
I pray your day & every day after is abundantly blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the many comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can have the sign after she outgrows it. LOL. Its huge too. I have one that says Lucille Ball Ave or something like that. Its red and white, if something ever happens to me you can have it too! LOL.

    I got the drawer organaizer for $6 I love it! I had never seen one before so I didn't know what they normally cost, but I figured it was worth my $6 to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have told me about his garage sale... I do have a little girl ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Crystal!! I LOVE you so very much! I would go thru all that I have been thru in the past just to have you have in my life.

    You ARE a GREAT MOM too. Molly, Razz and Rocco told me to tell you so.

    LOVE ya! MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.