Monday, May 07, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

Nicole chose me, along with 4 other bloggers, to receive this pretty cool award.

Now, I need to award it to 5 bloggers that make me think.

Jessica ~She's witty & we have alot in common, except she has a life. Hahaha!

Jen ~She's family & always has an interesting take on things. Must be the English teacher in her.

Nadine~ This is one cool Woman of God. Her posts normally relate to what the Lord is teaching her & it always makes me look a little deeper.

Cindy~ Like Nadine, she is a awesome sister in Christ & shares her faith constantly. Plus she inspires me to have a beautiful garden.

Kristen~ She's a friend, that I haven't seen in years. She & her husband Joel are missionaries in Cameroon, on the continent of Africa. How can that not make you think?

To all my circle of friends & family that blog, you make me think too....

5 comments:

  1. Ah! Thanks girl!

    I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal. You won't believe it but that's the 4th time I've received that award. I thank you for thinking of me and honoring me. I just want you to know that I had never passed it forward because there was too many people in our church that blog - being the pastor's wife I just can't choose.

    BTW - Congratulations to you - you deserve it - I always love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Crystal, I always love popping over here. Thank you for honoring me. Let's just say the inspiration goes both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting me on your list. We are actually in the States right now, maybe we could hang out some time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.