Sunday, May 27, 2007

Holy Hog Heaven!

I said I wouldn't post a picture of any dead animals on my blog, but this is just too insane to not post! The wild boar was killed here in Alabama, by this 11 year boy!
Go---->HERE to read all about it & see more pictures. Can imagine coming face to face with this monster? This seriously freaks me out, to think something this huge, lives in the woods. I'm sure my Uncle Bob is jealous of this young fella, he would have liked to have killed this piece of bacon himself.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Crystal but I am just 'disturbed' that an 11-year possessed a gun and secondly he come close to this animal. It was a good thing that it got killed but what if....just what if....

    Just my thoughts that's all....sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hanging on to hope that this gets proven a hoax but Snopes has been unable to verify one way or the other yet.

    PLEASE Lord let this be a hoax.

    Surely it is...Wouldn't this be on the evening news if it was true??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shionge- I agree it is disturbing that an 11 yr old had a gun & was close to something like this. Wild Boar are extremely mean.

    Stacy- It was on CNN Headline news (it's where I first saw it) & it's not the first huge Wild Boar to be found before. This one is the biggest though. I would hope it's a hoax too, it's way too scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that even possible? I mean come on- that looks like a creature that should be on the tv show LOST. Not some wild animal- and if it were that big, someone would have already seen it and tried to capture it for money making reasons. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think how many BLT sandwiches you could get from that!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.