Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol

I'm glad Jordin won!

Highlights from tonight:

Gwen Stefani (My favorite)
The African Children's Choir...They were adorable.
Jordin & Ruben's duet
Bette Milder (even though she seemed to be off, I don't think she could hear herself)

3 comments:

  1. Too funny the West Coast don't know who won yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good. I am glad she won. I can't imagine how life will be for her. She is at the perfect age to take off and do great things! I was glad to hear that Chris D was doing so good. That he has sold so many albums! 2.5 million! He was the true idol last season. I was also happy that Melinda was able to sing in the Kodak theater- with Bebe and Cece- what an honor- She seems so sweet. I recorded the show, but was able to fast foward through all the boring parts like SANJAYA! I mean he is still just as bad as before! He's had time to work on it!!! Oh well. It was a good show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.