I had seen them before, but seeing him sing and talk with them was a different story. They look great when he's smiling. When he's talking or singing, it seems as he's having trouble getting used to them. (maybe it was just me) I got aggravated with him closing his eyes thru most of his performance. I actually talked to him and told him to open his eyes! hehe
Yeah, I was bugged by the new teeth, and hair. I missed the old Elliot. He was much more enduring before. The eye thing bugged me too. So interesting to hear other people with my same thoughts.
Gotta say though, I am a big Jordan fan. She is only 17!
Gotta say I don't watch this show but considering it seems to be on all the time when I can't find something to watch, I have seen bits & pieces....I have been waiting for this one to leave.
I had seen them before, but seeing him sing and talk with them was a different story. They look great when he's smiling. When he's talking or singing, it seems as he's having trouble getting used to them. (maybe it was just me) I got aggravated with him closing his eyes thru most of his performance. I actually talked to him and told him to open his eyes! hehe
ReplyDeletePlus, I didn't like his hair much
ReplyDeleteHis teeth were a little distracting. Sounded great, of course!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how much trouble he got into for the Porsche comment!
I am so sad about Melinda...
Yeah, I was bugged by the new teeth, and hair. I missed the old Elliot. He was much more enduring before. The eye thing bugged me too. So interesting to hear other people with my same thoughts.
ReplyDeleteGotta say though, I am a big Jordan fan. She is only 17!
I was more than shocked that melinda wasn't in the finals, I don't know what to say, I thought she would win it!! That made me sad!!
ReplyDeleteGotta say I don't watch this show but considering it seems to be on all the time when I can't find something to watch, I have seen bits & pieces....I have been waiting for this one to leave.
ReplyDeleteGlad he got them fixed. I don't like his hair though- he would look much nicer with shorter hair.
ReplyDelete