Thursday, April 19, 2007

American Idol ~ Results

This one threw me for a loop! I was totally shocked by the bottom three. Even though it was time for Sanjaya to go, I'm a bit sad. I looked forward to his song & hair choices each week.

8 comments:

  1. I felt the same way, but am also glad he is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised, but he really needed to go. His song the other night was just horrible. He does seem like a sweet kid though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really was thinking it was going to be Lakeisha. She didn't do too hot either! And even though I think she is the second most talented and effortless singer in the competition, I don't think she will last much longer!

    BTW, when do you want to go shopping with me for girl stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot about idol! We didn't get back to the hotel until 11:30 and our internet was down so we just went to bed. I am glad he is gone. Now they can get serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost shed a tear for him. It was sad to see him go but I was very glad at the same time. I wonder if the others were thinking "its about time!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!! dd

    ReplyDelete
  7. his speaking and singing voice are both very annoying!! Thank God, he's gone... Now we can get on with our lives..

    astalavista, babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.