Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Weird Dream

I've said this before, but I dream very vividly, every time I sleep. Even during naps. I don't ever remember a time that I didn't dream. Well, here's my latest dream. Beware it's a strange one.

It starts out at a park I grew up going too. Actually I have relatives that are buried in the cemetry next to it. In the beginning of the dream, I'm about 12 & I'm running some kind of race, with a bunch of other girls. I'm in my bathing suit for some reason. It starts raining, so I go to the library that is by the park & go to the bathroom. While in there, some lady asks me to watch her little girl for her. When I come out of the library, I'm my age now & there is a big event going on around the lake. So there are crowds surrounding it. I make my way through the crowd to find the guys from the Orange County Choppers. I have a bit of a crush on Mikey, so I was pleased that he was there. They were racing another team, by racing their motorcycles under water. They win, but the other team ends up in the hospital. They are taking lots of pictures of the big event & I get a copy of one of the pictures. They are huge polaroids. I look at it with my Aunt Diane & we pick out all of are family members that are in the picture. It then turns into a wedding for a friend. It's in the same place, with the same crowd. She had a large hat thingy on & it has bunches of hydrangas growing out of it. I prune it for her. And Mom fusses at me for doing so. After the wedding I take home a bunch of the flower arrangements & candle. THE END

I told D about my dream, because he loves to hear about my slumber adventures. After I told him he said that I was one weird cookie. I told him, "Yeah, tell me about it. You get to hear it second hand. I have to live it!"


Oh & the other night I had a dream. I can't remember it now. But the next night when I was going to sleep, I began to think of that dream & I ended up back in it. I've never done that before. I've woke up & gone right back into a dream, but not have a whole day in between!

5 comments:

  1. I always have very vivid dreams also, but mine don't make as much sense as yours...which is really saying something, because yours didn't really make sense either.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second dream MUST have been so thrilling you were excited to continue the saga...I have had prophetic dreams and NOW THOSE ARE STRANGE!!! (If you're interested you can read about one of them in my "Memories" Category...it should be the very last post in there, after you flip through them all.)But ya mostly ALL of my dreams are very realistic and a lot of times it is so hard to tell the difference between reality and dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny... I had a weird dream myself last night. I tried to tell matthew about it this morning but it wasn't making sense coming out of mouth. thats the part i hate the most... i never can remember everything and if i do it sounds really crazy when I try and explain it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granny always said if you eat dill pickles before going to bed you would have weird dreams. Your going to have to find another bed time snack! dd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so many crazy dreams... but never do they take me to a younger age- always just my current age. But I dream in COLOR do you? Not everyone does.

    I drempt the other night that I was leaving on a missions trip to China with BMMC and I called my doctors office to make sure it was okay to travel to China and they charged me a "oversea's fee" and it cost me $7,000 just because I would be out of the country. It was so strange. And so I had to choose between my passion for the Children in China (We were doing Kids Crusades) and my desire to stay debt free. I was torn. I woke up thinking I was ready for China...

    I think most of my dreams tie into stresses of the day that I can't seem to let go of. ITs just strange things happen and strange people show up in my dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.