
This afternoon, my Auntie D, stopped by Mom's. I walked over to see her. She wanted to see some of my projects I had been working on. Afterwards, we sat on my back porch, while Rocco or Rotten as she calls him, tried to make sure no one else gave her some lovin. Razzy & Rocco don't warm up to anyone like they do her. We went back to Mom's porch & she brought out some boiled peanuts that she had bought earlier in the day. We ate them all & wanted some more, so we made a quick trip to the Amish store just down the road. We came back with not only peanuts, but Amish cheese & sausage. We then had a porch picnic, with those goodies, along with pickles & sweet tea. D brought our outdoor fireplace over & we sat, ate, talked & laughed till way after dark.

Now this is what I call 'Ahhh...Life!' :D I would love to chill out this way with all of you :D and oh...oh...I'll bring my mahjong set too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that sounds so FUN! I *so* wish I lived closer!!!
ReplyDeleteOh & Shionge.....I LOVE mahjong too!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! I wish we did things like that more often!
ReplyDeleteI have to say this southern girl has never had boiled peanuts....I'm getting some when I get there!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun...boiled peanuts? I never had them...are they good...they sound good. I love nuts.
ReplyDeleteThat was alot of fun. Come on down Shionge, marylandmommy, Mel, Anna and Nadine. WE'll buy a bushel of those boiled peanuts and make several gallons of sweet tea, build us a big fire and just talk the night away.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! Nothing better than talking and eating!! Epecially when sweet tea is involved!!
ReplyDeleteIts times like this that you know life is just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteooohhh, I'm so jealous. I love boiled peanuts!
ReplyDeletethe sausage, cheese, pickles & crackers weren't bad either! actually, that was supper! dd
ReplyDelete