Thursday, March 29, 2007

Marital Bliss Survey

1. Married to whom?
Daniel

2. How long have you been married?
7 years on May 12th

3. Where did you get married?
The beach in Torrance, CA

4. Where did you propose or were proposed to?:
On the steps behind the stage, at church, during "Heaven's Gates Hells Flames" & D was dressed as Jesus

5. Have you ever been married before your current marriage?
Heck No!

6. Who "wears the pants" in the house?
I bet most would say I do, but D really does. He's the strong silent type.

7. Who is the "bread-winner"?
D does, but I can butter that bread!

8. Do you have any children?
Just 3 furbabies

9. Do you own a home or rent?
We rent the house next door to my parents. They own it.

10. How many times a week do just the two of you go out?
Well technically when D isn't at work we are pretty much together. But we don't "go out" every week.

11. Do you have separate checking accounts?
Nope.

12. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right.

13. Who does the laundry?
I do...But when my back is out D helps. But I always fold. You don't want to know what we would look like if D was in charge of the laundry.

14. Do you share a vehicle or each have your own?
We have only 1 car. If you have 2, realize just how blessed you are.

15. Do you get along with your in-laws?
I used too, then we went 3 yrs with no contact. I have been e-mailing my MIL, since this past Christmas . D still doesn't talk to them.

16. Do you argue?
Not much. But if we do, I'm the one doing all the talking.

17. What is one thing about your spouse no one knows?
He takes the pillow cases off of his pillows when he sleeps. How? We still haven't figured out!

18. What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse?
Hhhmmm...I like all of him. But I love that he's so tall. His eyes & his smooshy lips. LOL

19. What is one thing you would change about your spouse?
Maybe that he paid attention to details more. But really he's perfect for me, even though he drives me mad, in a good way! ;)

20. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse?
That's a tough one because he loves movies. Besides Superman, of course. I would say The Matrix, because it's the first movie he wanted me to watch with him & I hated it!

3 comments:

  1. What a neat list. Your answers were informative...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this too...
    I didn't answer the one about something about my spouse that no one knows... but all the others ones I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.