Saturday, March 03, 2007

I Love Me Some Lucy!

Not long after Christmas I was shopping in Hallmark & of course the first thing I noticed was a huge Lucy poster hanging in the window advertising their new "Sound Stage" cards. I went to the manager & asked what would happen to the poster once they were through with it. She said it would be thrown away! I told her I wanted it & she took my name & number, but informed me that she couldn't promise I would get it. Well, yesterday we passed by there & I said to D, that I guessed the Lucy poster must have gotten thrown away. Later last night I happen to notice a message on the machine. I haven't been checking it because we are only using a cell phone # now. Anyway, it was Hallmark saying that the poster was ready for me to come get it, D went & picked it up today. It didn't look this huge in the store, but isn't is awesome?D is 6'3", if that tells you just how big the poster is.
It just proves, it never hurts to ask.

7 comments:

  1. How fun for you! And so cool that you didn't have to pay for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Crystal! Another wonderful item to add to your collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool. That's a great poster and you know I love Lucy too! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That Lucy was so funny!!! And that poster depicts her so well...Love it!!! Haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I didn't even notice Daniel at first until you pointed him out. That is huge but so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.