Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Excitement On The Mountian

This evening while cooking supper, I heard sirens coming down the road. Low & behold there was a fire truck pulling up at my neighbors house, followed by the Fire Marshall. I went out onto the front porch to see what was going on & our mountain was on fire & spreading very quickly. Apparently our neighbors had the bright idea to burn leaves, even though we haven't had rain in weeks & are under a "No Burn Ban." Smart...Very Smart. They got the fire under control, but of course we all had to go watch the firemen do their job!


Here are D & Mom's feet, with a nice thick dusting of pollen. This is just from walking outside. D had walked up onto the mountain a little ways & every step he took a puff of yellow came up! This stuff is awful.

4 comments:

  1. Yo...I love firemen....oops! I mean I love to see the firemen in action kekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm glad they got that under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pollen here is BAD too...my car looks lime green b/c it's coated w/pollen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope those idiots got fined for being so stupid! Is this the same neighbors that are constantly up to 'something' across the street?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.