Jordin~ Great way to start the night.
Sabrina~ Love En Vogue! I like her more every week.
Antonella~ I sure hope people are tired of the T&A (sorry it's the truth), because we all know that's the only reason she is there. And why are Randy & Paula so easy on her? It unnerves me.
Haley~ Blah.
Stephanie~ Pretty Good.
Lakisha~ Perfection as always.
Gina~ I like that she did an Evanescence song. I enjoyed it.
Melinda~ I got chills! The BEST!!!
Sabrina~ Love En Vogue! I like her more every week.
Antonella~ I sure hope people are tired of the T&A (sorry it's the truth), because we all know that's the only reason she is there. And why are Randy & Paula so easy on her? It unnerves me.
Haley~ Blah.
Stephanie~ Pretty Good.
Lakisha~ Perfection as always.
Gina~ I like that she did an Evanescence song. I enjoyed it.
Melinda~ I got chills! The BEST!!!
My "Please Send Them Home" Picks:


I TOTALLY AGREE with you on Melinda!!! She blew everyone out the box...and I think Antonella and Haley are GONE too...at least I hope they are! ;)I hate their attitudes.
ReplyDeleteI have loved Gina from the very beginning! Antonella needs to RUN far far away!
ReplyDeleteI finally got to see it last night. I totally agree those two have to go.
ReplyDeleteWhat is T&A?
ReplyDeleteI agree! I think Lakisha and Melinda are there till the end. I don't think that they should have to let some of these talented girls go for some of these guys who are not nearly as good stay in the top twelve. I think the top twelve should be the 12 most talented and not 6 of each gender. The guys just don't have it this year.
ReplyDeleteThose were my exact picks! Crossing my fingers!!
ReplyDelete