Tuesday, March 20, 2007

American Idol ~Top 11

Haley~ Her shirt was awful. They used enough double-sided tape to get the thing on! But she definitely preformed the song.

Chris R~ Melt my heart. He could sing to me any ole time. He's becoming my favorite guy.

Stephanie~ I wasn't too thrilled. I think she let the Beyonce' comment went to her head. She tried too hard.

Blake~ He's starting to annoy me. Every song doesn't need some beat box or a little dance.

Lakisha~ Not one of her best performances. She should have taken Lulu's advice.

Phil~ I didn't like it at all.

Jordin~ Super!

Sanjaya~ He had stage presence tonight! That little girl is the reason he is staying around. She's what voting for him.

Gina~ Love her hair. I like her rocker style.

Chris S~ Much better than last week.

Melinda~ Best female tonight...Well, every night.



I'm gonna be a bit different tonight in my "Going home" pick, since I don't think Sanjaya is going anywhere just yet.






D & I have been trying to figure out who Phil reminds us of....It's Smeagol/Gullom from Lord of the Rings. What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. LOL- CRACKING UP OUT LOUD HARD... YES PHIL LOOKS LIKE LOTR Smegol.

    I love it.

    Sanjaya Needs to go home. I coudln't believe how bad he was tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, Smegol! lol I have been wondering too. Loved Jordin again! Guys, I would have to say Blake. I agree he could change it up a little, but he does so well on song choice

    For sure add me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Phil DOES look like Gullom!!! So funny...you got me LOL'd here *whispering* good thing I didn't wake up Jeff.

    And I think Gina's going home...

    I still like Blake, but that's because I LOVE Phil Joel...and I their tones sound quite similiar.

    Melinda was awesome though wasn't she? And I LOVE HER ATTITUDE!!! Such a great girl! I think she deserves to win...although I would buy Blake's cd over hers anyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.