Thursday, March 08, 2007

Amercian Idol ~Results

I still stand by my picks this week. I think America got a few votes wrong. But at least Antonella is out the door! That's a good thing.




6 comments:

  1. I was a little shocked myself. I can't beleive Haley made it through. I guess the whole state of Texas is voting for her (not me!) But maybe the City of San Antonio! Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the pictures to be side by side? Or to scroll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN NOT BELIEVE Haley got through!!! WOW! That's terrible...but you know in the end it only comes down to one person left right? So someone's gotta leave sooner than later, right?

    Next week I hope her and sanjuy are gone for sure...because it is a singing competition right?

    I LOVE SIMON! Although some of the things he says I don't agree with, but most of the time he's right on. He is so honest! But maybe sometimes a little be TOO honest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sooooo upset that Sanjaya wasn't gone! And I liked Sabrina. I loved her song the other night. Oh well. Again, they don't listen to me hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, votefortheworst.com is now promoting Sanjaya. UGG

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me hours to regroup my thoughts after Haley and Sunjaya made it through!

    I honestly couldn't believe it!

    I guess the world needs people to vote off right away....so now they're def targets.

    If I were the other contestants, I'd be glad they made it because it gives me at least 2 more weeks of being safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.