Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl Commercials That I Liked



5 comments:

  1. Those were cute! I actually wasn't real impressed w/ the commercials overall, I must say. But...I just really wasn't much into the superbowl this year, so maybe it was just me! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was REAL disappointed with the commercials this year. I guess it was because I was expecting a much better job on them since they were having to pay so much to place them.

    I was surprised at Blockbuster. That commercial was done about 2 years ago. I love it, but why spend so much monery on a commercial that they've already done?

    My fav one was where the guy was told that the fist bump was out and that now the fad was slapping. At the end he slaps his boss. I cracked up laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I meant to tell you this earlier. I got a new kind of pringles the other day at the store & thought of you! LOL They are called "Queso y Adobo"...YUMM! Just had to pass that along! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the coke one too and I missed the other. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.