Wednesday, February 21, 2007

*Pray*Pray*Pray*

OK.....I NEED my friends out there to be praying. I can't give any details at this time, but D had some news today about a job. This would be such a blessing & we are hoping it happens. So, help us pray. Thank y'all SOOOOO much. I'll give details at a later date. We should know something in about a month or so. :)

7 comments:

  1. My thoughts & prayers are with Crystal & Daniel across thousands & thousands from Singapore to Alabama; USA.

    All wishes do come true when one keeps the faith and I have lots & lots of faith & warm wishes for my blog buddy Crystal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you for the best to happen. May God grant you wisdom and favor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are in my prayers! I know the feeling of wanting something jobwise for the hubby..we went through that a few years ago w/ my hubby's job. It ended up working out...so I am praying the same thing for you guys. Let us know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.