Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Love Day Part 2

D brought home a magazine, card (which was super sweet) Gwen Stefani & Justin Timberlake CD's for me, on Tuesday evening. D then surprised me with taking Valentine's Day off from work. While I was getting ready to go, he downloaded Hillsongs United~United We Stand for me on Itunes. Once we left the house, we first made a quick stop by the library. Then on to Costco. We haven't had a membership for a couple of years & have missed it. So, we renewed that & just enjoyed walking around & trying the samples. D left there with his beloved chocolate muffins & I got a pack of 3 lip gloss. We ran into the Mall, just to get our pic made in the photo booth, & I'm sure D wished we had gone in a different door, instead of Belk's, because I noticed that Clinique was having their gift time. Not only did you get the bag of goodies, but a yr free subscription to Marie Claire! That's not something that I could just pass up. So, I got a bottle of moisturizer...That stuff rocks, I tell ya! I've never bought it before, but have tried a friends once & fell in love. I've been dreaming of it since.
From the mall, we went to Ruby Tuesdays. D has never eaten there before. And let's just say...We will return, I've been reminded quite a few times. D got one of their famous burgers & was literally in Hog Heaven. Every bite, he let me & everyone else know it too. You would have thought we were filming a remake of "When Harry Met Sally." (rolling my eyes)
We then headed to Blockbuster to get some romantic movies...We left with "Flags Of Our Fathers" & "Flyboys." Hahahaha...Real romantic, I know. But I honestly think I've seen every romantic movie known to man!
Walmart was our next stop, but we made a detour to the video game store & D got a 'new to him' game. At Walmart we picked up our goodies for the fondue & then home at last. We got into our PJ's, loaded the kids into the bed with us & watched "Flags of Our Fathers". Which was a great movie, by the way. We fondue'd, put the left over chocolate to good use,(wink wink) & romanced the night away. Well, not the whole night! Hahahaha....It was the BEST Valentine's. Last year was awful, so anything was a step up. D out did himself this year. A truly lovely day.







Looks like a new item for the Superman room.

Sunsetting on a wonderful day.



Our $3 fondue....Thanks Jamie for talking me into this purchase!
Brownies....
Donut holes.....
Strawberries.....All dipped in Hershey's chocolate! Delightful!
Everyone needs to fondue...It's SO much fun!


Now on to the best loving you can find.....There are no sweeter hugs & kisses...









I hope you enjoyed our Love Day as much as we did!

8 comments:

  1. Awwww....how romantic! I can't say we had so much of a sweet day. =( Hubby & I both had to work...and had no sitter for the kids when we got home. He did send my daughter & I some beautiful flowers..which always make my day. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day. My hubby is not at all romantic so...he thinks valentines day is a store made holiday (rolling eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I remember what else I wanted to say.. I have always wanted to go inside a costco, I wish we had one up here close to us...Is it just like sams?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!! D's a good boy. How about coming next door and teaching your Father-in-law a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fondue made me gag!{smile!} But so glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a fondue set, but I never use it. I even got a 2nd one for Christmas, and again- probably wont' ever use it. I made chocolate dipped ritz w/peanut butter once, but that was it.
    Glad you got your pics to post. Glad you had a great love day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super nice lovely day :P Thank you for sharing...hey Crystal, anyone tell you that your smile is contagious? Super nice white teeth too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.