Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lookie What I Did Today

My closet has been a disaster for months. I normally keep it pretty organized, but.....
These are some of the clothes, that I was organizing.
After filling up 2 huge garbage bags, refolding & rehanging, this is what it looks like now........





Ta!Da! There's a floor! And I can walk into it once again, instead of reaching in on my tip toes. :)

5 comments:

  1. Whew! Job well done...a pat on your shoulder now Crystal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i am a little behind and my top 4 picks for guys on AI(I only liked 4 of them) are Paul, Chris S., Blake, and Sanjaya (i am on the rocks with Brandon. I haven't watched the girls yet, getting ready to right now but Lakisha is from here, right here in Flint Michigan YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. I admire a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this with my closet about a month ago and I have wondered why I didn't do it sooner. I feel so much better about going in there in the morning. Yours looks GREAT!!! Now, to keep it that way. That is the key!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.