My back has been out all week. I woke up with it hurting Sunday morning, but pushed myself all day & have pretty much been in bed since. Because of the pain killers I take, it causes major migraines (it doesn't take much to give me one of those), so I've been doing lots of sleeping. I had to miss worship practice & was bummed about it.
Rocco seems to have another ear infection. The last time he had one, the Vet said that hopefully he won't be a dog that has chronic ear infections. Looks like he got he may just be one that does. Thankfully I had some of the $20 drops leftover. So I'm giving him those along with baby Tylenol. I wonder if they put tubes in doggies ears?
D's not feeling so chipper either. He came home from church saying he feels weak & can't focus on anything. And just feels blah, so he'll probably be staying home tomorrow.

Tylenol is toxic to both dogs and cats--I worked in a vet clinic for three years. Baby aspirin is ok to give occasionally, but you might want to check with your vet about the Tylenol. Good luck with the ear infections--they're tough!
ReplyDeleteOK...Anonymous, if you leave comments on my blog you HAVE to sign your name. If not, you get deleted. And I my Vet told me to give Rocco the Tylenol, if he didn't, I wouldn't be giving it to him.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the sickness in the home, especially your back. It's tough when you can't get out of bed.
ReplyDeleteI hate when pets get sick. It's not like they can tell us what's wrong.
I pray that everyone gets better soon.
Anonymous...I wasn't trying to be mean, by the way. I just don't like people to leave comments & not say who they are. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Rocco has another ear infection - I hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you and D are both back to normal soon! Sounds to me like Satan is not very happy about the two of you getting back into church.