
I seriously can not get enough of this story. I'm even dreaming about it. Everyday something even more bizarre happens. I hate to admit it, but I was sad it was the weekend since there wouldn't be any news coverage of it. But Tuesday should be wild, since Howard it "supposed" to appear in court. Who's the daddy? Where's Maury
Povich when you need him? Will her Mom, Virgie, get to bury her in Texas? Will Howard be investigated? How did Anna actually die? Will
Dannielynn grow up in a loving home? With this circus surrounding her Mom's death, can you imagine one day when she's older, hearing about all of this mess. I wonder how she will feel about it all. It's just a sad situation all the way around. And I'm sure it's going to take a long time to resolve. There is no way anyone could have written a story so insane! I'm still in shock Anna Nicole is actually died. I always enjoyed watching her.

And as for Britney...Poor girl...She's in desperate need of help. And not from the
Kabbalah, but from Lord. She's a little girl lost. I feel bad for her 2 babies. I'm praying for her...I really am. She's a child of God too, ya know?
What was Britney thinking. Im with you I think she need real help.
ReplyDeleteIs it just me, or does she look like a man??
ReplyDelete