Well, we are having a Winter Event sweep across Bama as I type. They are supposed to be getting snow up North of us, but here....Rain, maybe a bit of ice, but that's it. We did have some sleet earlier tonight, but now it's just raining. I do hear some ice hitting the roof & windows. I wonder what it will be like later? I would like a nice snow. I don't like the power going out, but here in Bama....Snow usually means, warming up next to a Kerosene heater & reading by candle light. It would nice to have just enough snow, where D got to stay home & we could spend the day all snuggled up...I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming about that....

Oh well, so much for the snow. My boys were disappointed this morning when they woke up to just more rain. My youngest is 6 and he has never seen snow so he was really excited at the possibility. I would like for it to just snow - no ice - for one day then it all melt over night and have life return to normal the next day!
ReplyDeleteDid you take this picture? This is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDo you like it when the snow starts to melt?
We got some snow today. I made some video and will put it up later. You can live vicariously(sp?) thru it hehe. It didn't last long, but Mark was able to play in snow for the first time.
ReplyDelete