Tuesday, February 20, 2007

American Idol Top 12 Guys

Rudy~I don't like him. Cheesemuffin.

Brandon~He sang my favorite Michael Jackson song. I gotta give him props for that.

Sundance~What happened to him? He needs to dance on outta here.

Paul~He was OK, until he "tried" to go into falsetto.

Chris R~I like him, but he bops his head too much. He will be a girl favorite.

Nick~Nope!

Blake~ Who knew he could sing?

Sajaya~He's so cute. But I thought he was boring.

Chris Sligh~ LOVE HIM!

Jared~Just alright, but he sure is handsome.

AJ~I don't know...

Phil~They saved the best for last. Greta job!

Here's my Top 6 choices:








8 comments:

  1. Like your picks. Just not sure if Sajaya will make it. I was very disappointed with him tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks, but I missed the show. Thanks for the recap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog Crystal. I have no problem with your linking my blog on yours. Thanks for asking.

    BTW - I love Lucy too. You have good taste. If you tell me you like Cary Grant than I'll think you're my long lost twin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so lucky to have the information first through you coz idol is only showing tonight :D

    Tks pal! Oh...hope your mum is fine :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE that Phil. He has been fy fav from his first audition. I really like the one that sang the Coldplay song. I think it is Chris Richardson. I wasn't watching though, only listening, so I missed the head bobbing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have a notebook handy to keep names straight but I do like Chris Sligh a lot! and Brandon. I think the last guy was pretty good.

    do you vote?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree they sure did save the best for last!!! And that Sligh guy, he's defiantly got the personality, but let's hope he can improve his singing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Blake.
    I was bored with most of the show. I usually like to hear the guys over the girls, so if that says anything about the show then I may not be so prompt to watch it. We recoreded it, and so it was nice being able to fast forward through the boringness of it all.

    I don't like to look at Sanjaya- He has too big of a smile! He did terrible with his singing. he's so young though- most of the guys are older.

    I was sad that sundance didn't do better in Hollywood. I'm sure he'll go home soon.

    I miss last years contestants! I want to see Mandesia, Paris and Bucky- and all those crazy kids. I miss them.

    Katherine McPoo was on NickTeen the other night, she acts like she is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE WORLD. I don't like her anymore. I thought she did great on Idol, but now she's just another pop star who's better than everyone else.

    Okay so there's my thoughts on Idol. I have it set up to record Wednesday and Thursday- but I will not miss Grey's Anatomy on Thursday for Idol. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.