Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random Photos

Our computer crashed this afternoon, before D even had a chance to crashed it. Thankful we had everything saved just in time. But I'm so glad I can post pictures again!
Is that not the cutest?
So sweet!
It's SuperMolly!
Awe. He was sleeping in the picture.

I was eating. They were begging. Notice their sleeping blankets behind them.
Rocco was helping me be the banker.
Razzy's new headband. He wants to be like me. :)

Lily May, was busy building her nest the other day. She kept going up the tree with mouths full of leaves. I would watch her stuff them it just so & back down the tree she would come.

8 comments:

  1. I love how sweet you are with your dogs. I've always wanted to be a dog person, but I'm just not. I don't know why. I think it is adorable though when people are that attached to their animals. =) They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan would kill for a dog but we tried that when I was pregnant with him..........I can't imagine throwing a dog in the mix nevermind it having to survive Kyan. I LOVE the headband plus I would want a "social" dog and Lee would want an outside dog......so how about a bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at pictures of your kids. They're the only dogs I know that use blankets and really play with their toys!

    Oh, just wanted to let you know that I ran out to the store last night at 9pm to get some that Hollywood Cheesecake icecream you keep talking about!!

    WONDERFUL! OMGosh. I think I'm gonna go have some for breakfast!

    I called first and the lady told me they didn't have that kind, but they had strawberry cheesecake...we thought that would be close enough so I went anyway, and they did have the right stuff!!!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for sharing all the sweetie pies :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dogs are too cute. I would take a picture of out puppy, but it would be a picture of her biting something, and who needs to see that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was smiling all the way through looking at your photos. Your babies are cute. I would love to see a squirel in real life. Funny how our countries have different animals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the first pic!! The one with Razz and the headband makes him look like a pirate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.